Fifty-two weeks - fifty-two spices

Monday, February 1, 2010

A quick what's up...

Hey, guys. So right now I'm having some baby problems. No, don't worry, Benjamin's fine. I'm the one having problems. Well, I guess we both are. He's having some tummy/teething issues, and it's been fairly difficult for me to get any work done. I'm not the most... focused... person in the world, and there is, as it turns out, a hard limit to the number of times I can go through a "sit down a try to work, get about two minutes in, get called away by a baby's mumping" cycle before my brain is reduced to a quivering lump of jelly.

Which is okay. Here is my plan. Over this week, I'm going to slowly post the remnants of Week Two, while working on Week Three. Then, next week, Week Three should go up as normal while I work on Week Four, etc, etc. This is something I should have done from the beginning, giving myself a little bit of padding so that if I hit speed bumps, it doesn't interrupt the flow of the blog.

My apologies for the lack of posts. Hopefully, from now on, they'll come fairly regularly at about one a day, rather than in waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment